How to put Games on Demand and DLC onto Hard Drive using Horizon

as much memory as the game is. most games are about 6.5 gb or so. others are between 3-5.5

it depends on the game you want to put on it

So basically me wanting to get a game on demand for the sole purpose of getting the achievements to add to my profiles gamerscore is not possible with this correct?

Well 10 minutes is alot better than 1hr

? um well you do get achievements wen using games on demand if thats what youre asking. it is the full game and everything as if you bought the disc from the store, its just on your HDD instead of a disc

true dattt lol

Don’t you need the profile it was downloaded on too? I thought this was patched?

You are amazing.
<3

yes you do and no it hasnt been patched YET. once the new update comes out it will be but hopefully there will be a work around for it

Well see I keep reading about the profile thing so I was asking then does that mean I can’t get those achievements for the game I got on my profile because its a different profile they were meant to be played on.

all you do is launch the game with the other profile and then log out and into your account and then you can get the achievements when you play

Dumb Question but… Is there any way to use my Slim 250GB Hard drive with a transfer cable? like an adapter or something?

Before you guys tell me this isnt the right forum… this is related to putting games on my hard drive thank you very much :smile:

Cant wait to do this! xD

it lets me launch the game but then it signs me out and says sign in with the profile that downloaded the game but then when i try to sign back in the banned message comes up

yes you can. as long as you have the right transfer cable for the slim hdd or if you want to put it on a big enough USB then move it you can do that too

i have a support tread for that. its in my sig

i have to go online? theres some list of games with drm free?

do you have a link were i can get the games from

It doesn’t work anymore :anguished:

i was wondering if u could give me the site for non jtag games on demand site also do they have dlc.

also i cant talk in the chat on horizon

quick bit of advice before you waste your time on this… its been patched… you cant play these games because you can not use the profiles that go with them because u now need the e-mail and password for each to sign in and the profile account holders are NOT going to give that information out so dont even ask.

is that iso site down? cuz i can’t get on. is that iso site down? cuz i can’t get on.

So is there any way i can actually do this because i dont really want to spend £14.99 on resident evil 4 god!