How to upload Xbox 360 games to PC to create space

I’m new here. Sorry if there’s a post about this already. My usb & hard drive is full. I need to upload my games/saves to PC. When I plug my usb into PC, nothing is there but everything pops up in horizon. In horizon, I’m unable to extract. Please let me know how to go about this, step by step. I want to explore more games. Also, does anyone know of some free Xbox 360 games or PC games?What’s your favorite game? Thanks :kissing_heart: Xoxo ~Princess

I’m going to look into this since I have nothing better to do atm.

Lol thanks

Press the triangel pointers until you see something like this

Then right click it and press “Extract File…”.

OR if you want to move multiple games, go to the usb’s “content” folder (using the default windows explorer). In my case, the directory address was “F:\Content\0000000000000000\58410A30\000D0000” for the battleblock theather game file.

As for free games, you will find most of the drm free (xbox 360) DLCs and games here http://www.zippyshare.com/kill_seth

Thanks so very much ! I’m in the middle of kicking a** on gta so I’ll let you know how it goes in a few ! :two_hearts:

Got everything saved ! Thanks so very much !! Youre a life saver !!! xoxo <3

ok now for the dlcs, how do I go about doing that ? sorry about all the questions ! ive been researching but obviously not correctly I guess lol

Drag the dlc file into horizon and press “save to device”.

Most of the DLCs in the link I gave you comes in parts (part 1, part 2, part 3 etc)

Here’s a quote from @SteveWonda explaining how to add them:

Also, you can not drag rar/zip containers into horizon.

You should also take a look at this thread Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)