Howdy gamers

im netserf, most ppl just call me net. i am new to this app/community and im really impressed. i enjoy the look, very nice for the eyes. some things about me:

• i like meeting people and dont mind making friends
  • im a college student studying CS but thinking about CE
  • ive been gaming for pretty much my whole life, my first console was the first playstation, i used to play Pong: The Next Level religiously.
  • i mostly play strategy games nowadays but im honestly down to play whatever

it was nice being here and thank you for taking the time to read/see my post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy. Welcome to wemod. Glad you found us. Yepp stay in school !
Any questions or comments just post. Nice place here lotta friendly people and help.
Have fun !
To tell you how old I am I bought playstation 1 new at toys r us !

2 Likes

Welcome to WeMod, nice having you here. :slight_smile:

My first console was Sega Mega Drive. Technically it was my dad’s but I used it more than him, so he’s probably to blame for my gaming habits. :laughing:
Then I we got the PlayStation One followed by Nintendo 64 as well (Goldeneye is a classic, even to this day). The PS1 was mine and the 64 was a family-shared console.

What are your favourite strategy games? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Copendub. Been around a long time since first trainers. Love to mess around with these. Cya around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i like to play paradox strategy games mostly, im really into hearts of iron 4 but ive been playing some crusader kings 2 recently. i also have some total war games (rome 2, shogun 2, empire) what about you?

1 Like