Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer needs to be updated - unlimited movement, one hit kills and unlimited health not working properly. Game version is now 1.0.9…

1 Like

What isn’t working correctly? I just tested the 3 cheats and didn’t have any issues.

1 Like

Unlimited movement - ends when unit cross river
Unlimited health - attacking other units caused my soldiers lose health
one hit kills not working at all - and quit the game when i’m attacking

2 Likes

i can confirm similar issues, as well as the research cheat not working consistently. I am playing with mods so that could be contributing but it may be worth looking at their functions or something? Not sure how the code works so idk

2 Likes

Pls Update, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, this trainer need an update (is not compatible anymore)

2 Likes

Hi,
Update is urgent, lots of the cheats don’t work anymore !

2 Likes

Hi,
This trainer don’t work.
Update pls.

1 Like

What doesn’t work? We’ve had 4 different people test it including the trainer creator and no one is having issues with it.

1 Like

I have issues with the research cheat, it doesnt stick and doesnt research things. Unit Invincibility works on and off, typically when attacking other units. Unlimited movement ends when crossing rivers.

1 Like

Unlimited Movement seems to be broken, I turn it on, it turns off immediately. Battle attacks and unlimited health are working though.

3 Likes

Please update. Everything turns off as soon as I try to activate.

Game just had a huge update yesterday

3 Likes

Unlimited Health is not working for me here. That is at least good to have while we wait. Not sure why it is working for some.

4 Likes

Its all broken nothing works after the update yesterday. Also can we get a button that lets you turn on sea travel on turn 1 that way you can choose where you want to start anywhere on the map?

3 Likes

Agreed - seeing the same issues as most above. Since the recent update, most of the trainers are no longer working. I’ve noticed we can still utilize the unit specific trainers, however I’m most interested in the following:

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Movement (workaround is to set unit movement ratio to 10 and keep refreshing during movement - will only work one unit at a time)
  • Set Money
  • Set Influence
  • Set Research Points
  • Set Settlement Population
  • One-Hit Kills
6 Likes

Cheats need an update. Movement no longer works with latest game update

3 Likes

I can confirm that these no longer work. I’m trying them, today and I’d love to see an update in the near future.

Fog of war is still buggy. Have to restart after every use.

How do you “Set”? because i don’t have premium.

The value is set automatically when you change the value.