Hydroneer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DLC came out and I tried to use the coin cheat but it crashed in the dlc area. just a heads up that it needs updated if possible

The Hydroneer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

set unlimited coins doesn’t crash just does nothing

same it crashes T_T

The Hydroneer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i don’t know what i’m doing wrong but the coins still decrease and no errors happen at all. i have the coins in my hand hit the key drop the coins back into the bucket got the item i want and paid. even tried grab the item first having it ready to pay did the hold coin in hand hit the key and drop coins to pay. still coins decrease.

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this so my apologies beforehand if I’m in the wrong.

I’d like to suggest a new cheat for this game. When crafting pickaxes, shovels, drills, and harvesters in the new Volcalidus DLC you have the option of adding a forge mark(aka buff stone) to modify the stats of the item. The bonus you get is completely random and can even be negative. The cheat I would like to see is one that forces these bonuses to their maximums every time. Finding the forge marks is a long and tedious process and leaving the bonus to RNG is an aggravating waste of time.

Could we get abit of additional Mods please ?
maybe a mod that disables the detection for placing blocks
(so we can place endless versions of a block)

Can we have more than 2 codes please? Especially since DLC
Even Plitch is offering 13 codes.