I can see the cheat name but there's nothing underneath and no way for me to set a button

i’m playing Deus ex humanity divided and i see there are plenty of cheats for it, but under the infinite energy title, there’s nothing

Can you post a screenshot ?

Does this happen ONLY with DEUS EX game, or even other titles as well ? Looks like your INFINITY software/app might be corrupt, or not properly installed/configured.

If need be, do a CLEAN re-install and update of this INFINITY app. Disable any AntiVirus/AV, as well as firewall installed on your system, for the time being, even though this might not be necessary.

Sometimes just doing a reinstall doesn’t help, so try to use any “Registry cleaner” to remove previous traces of Infinity from the registry.

Before you re-install Infinity, kindly remove and delete ALL previous traces on your system (use any REGISTRY cleaner/repair tool, if need be).

Go to the following location and path, and manually delete both the “Daring Development” and “Infinity” folders, if they are still there.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Some folders can found under “Roaming” as well.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created.

Try to re-download/update INFINITY from this link:

https://www.wemod.com/infinity

sure, here

Hmm…That’s a bit odd.

Thanks for the screenshot. I don’t have this issue on my OS. Seems like some keyboard buttons which are mapped to the specific CHEAT are missing.

Like NUMPAD 4 for “No Reload”. But, when you press the desired key, does it make a beep/click sound ?

Which OS are you using ? You didn’t answer my previous question, "Does this happen ONLY with DEUS EX game, or even other titles as well ?"

Are you properly logged into the Infinity app, as well as WEMOD ?

nope, deleted, cleaned registry, reinstalled, same thing…

yup it only happens with deus ex, all other games show the all the cheats.
i’m using windows 10, and am logged into the app. is there any way to log out? maybe that’s the problem?

You can logout but it will force you to login. It might be an issue with the new inline editing option that was added yesterday.

@frank

@Chris This has indeed something to do with the inline editing option. A workaround could be to have a reset button? Or to have all the hotkeys saved to .ini files or whatever so that it can always be edited manually.

I am encountering the same issue and where able to reset it by doing this:

1. Uninstall via Programs and Features.
  2. Run CCleaner.
  3. Deleted the files at the locations Nick_666 suggested.
  4. Restarted the computer.
  5. Installed latest Infinity.
  6. Logged into the app.

This should make everything be reset to original values.
@darkwing108 I hope this also works for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

hey same problem here i cant find the files Nick suggested so is there a way in the next updates you can add something to rest buttons please. thank you.

@trollman911

The APPDATA folder and the associated directory might be hidden by default in most of the Operating systems, so you won’t be able to find it.

You need to enable this option, “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under the ‘File Explorer options’ setting, via Control Panel.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Remove the CACHE folder.

Some folders can found under “Roaming” as well, e.g, . C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE.

And, C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\CACHE.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created.