I cant enable cheats

Im trying to use the feed and grow fish trainer, but when i try to enable the infinite health, stamina, cannibalism, basically ANY of the cheats, they IMMEDIATLEY flip back to off. the only 2 that work are infinite currency, and the speed editor, but even the speed editor dosent seem to do anything. now, with those 2 “working”, i have 1 question.
did they lock 90% of a games cheats behind pro?

We do not have any cheats that require Pro. Are you using other mods? All of the cheats activate fine for me

other mods? you can use other mods with this?

Yes, the game has mod support but since you didn’t know that I’m going to assume that you don’t have any others installed. Do you have the game from Steam and have you tried adding an exception for WeMod in your antivirus?

i dont actually have it from steam, is there any way around that? also, yes, antivirus is fine with it.

If you don’t have it from Steam there is no way for us to guarantee that everything will work.

One of the games that hides behind PRO is Halo 3.

We do not have any games that require Pro. ALL cheats can be activated with the hotkeys.

That’s because it’s a bug. It needs to be fixed.

What is a bug? There is no bug that won’t let you activate cheats with the hotkeys. Every post that I’ve seen saying they can’t activate the cheats are trying to use the interactive controls which are Pro only.

“they IMMEDIATLEY flip back to off.” That doesn’t sound like a bug to you?

That isn’t a bug, that is generally caused by a game update.

I never updated my game.

If you don’t update your games then I’m assuming you are using a cracked version which we do not support.

They’re not cracked.

Then why aren’t you updating your games? We update trainers for the newest versions of games.

I did update, still doing it.

What game?

Dragon Age 2

The trainer likely needs to be updated. Looking at SteamDB the game is updated weekly.