I cant open horizon!

I tested it on 3 computers and does not work.

Did you check to see if you had 3.5 on them?

Yes

I just enabled 3.5 AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK :angry:

Try restarting your PC.

I did and it still didnt work but thanks for the help :slight_smile:

This problem should be the Horizon. I removed the cable from the Internet and it works offline.

I hope they make a new fixed version, everyone is having the same problem :neutral_face:

It works but you cant do much stuff :confused:

There is nothing to fix it works fine for the majority of users. Someone said they fixed it by creating a new user on their computer.

Ok. I’ve heard others say they fixed it by resetting their PC. I’ve never had to do this so I can’t tell you 100% that it won’t have any bad results. If you attempt it just make sure you choose the option to “Keep your Files”. I strongly suggest you Google it before trying it. Wish I could help more, but I’ve never had an issue with Horizon on Vista, 7, 8 or 10.

Well I have everything on this user, im an editor

Screw horizon Im NOT resetting my pc

Damn, I tested on another computer and nothing.

Listen. If you have a PC around that qualifies for a free windows 10 upgrade, upgrade it and try installing Horizon after the fresh Win 10 install. I’ve done it on so many systems recently and had NO issues what so ever.

I will format the PC to see if it will work .

@NearGamer @KyleM8

Both of you download CCleaner and run the registry fix and give Horizon another install.
If that does not work run it again and then both of you try the steps in this link. I would also do a fresh download of the installer again after following the steps.
Also to view the folder you may need to have to enable the “view hidden folders” option or whatever it’s called.
Error message upon trying to open

I formatted my PC , I did what you said, but the problem persists. I’m happy to know I’m not the only one.

search for “daring” or “Daring development” and it will find the Horizon files/folders.

Oddly I cannot even find .Net Framework on my system anymore…I know last I did find it I was on the 4.6 version.
Now all I can find is redistributable C++ packages, and XNA Framework.

I have no functionality issues with Horizon, just saw the commentary and heightened numbers of crash reports recently…figured I would see if I could make sense of this all? It doesn’t seem so.

OFF-TOPIC, Sort of…
Don’t be a sucker, Stay away from Registry editors.They are just a corperate scam pushed on naive people by idiots who, were taught wrongly, or by A*sholes trying to make a buck.

The only way you get a TRUE GENUINE registry error, is if you have already tampered with your system files, gotten a virus that corrupts that partition or if you have a faulty Hdd that corrupted it during a hiccup.

Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q887 (25th Anniversary Edition)

ESET NOD 32 Antivirus v9.0.381.0
Win10 (x64)–Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586

Intel i7/ Q740
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M
Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
Realtek RTL8189SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
6GB DDR3 204pin Ram

What version of Windows are you running? Did you install .net framework 3.5 and the Microsoft C++ Redistribution 2010/12/15 packs? I’ve never had Horizon not work on a fresh install(i’ve never had it not work on a preinstall either).