I can't open Horizon

WOW… now this my third laptop… it wont open… WTF!!!

i’m paying for this?!! really??!!!

Download it from the site, then retry, and PM a dev, there will help you.

Try this; completely turn of your anti virus protector. Start up Horizon and see if it starts up. If not then turn your virus protector online again.

I doubt this could be the problem but…did you rename the Horizon file name, or the file extension.

Reply back if this helped or didn’t help.

I re download it many times i also change the folders many times… I sent a pm to cheater hopefully he will find the solution

I tried it… and nothing happened … and i didn’t change the name or anything just download it as it is… :cry:

You best option now is PM a Dev. They’ll know how to fix the problem for sure.

thank u man for trying i really appreciated… i already pm Mr. Cheater and i’ll wait for the response…

I agree to what TooMuchSweat said, just pm a dev. You can do that by click this XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - Staff Members Scroll down

will I tried everything… and nothing happened… I tried different computers and different internet connection and still won’t work… please let me know if someone else facing the same problem :anguished:

Did you install the newest .net? And are you sure UAC and your Firewall is off?

If you want some additional help, I can help via teamview.

yeah i did the expiation and i tried it when firewall is off and nothing happened …

i really appreciated if u could help me out but i don’t know how to use the teamview…

i have the same problem.i tried everything and still nothing.open the window that says (run) and when i click it nothing hapened.

Try to run as administrator, of double click to load, then after a few seconds open take manager, and see if anything there is called Horizon_Beta.exe

I had the same prob I just re downloaded it and it worked

I Didn’t Have This Problem Before. Now im Having the same problem as OP. I try to run it and nothing happens :cry:
i Re-downloaded it, i dp have the latest framework.
it was just working yesterday :cry:

My post from above. Try to run as administrator, of double click to load, then after a few seconds open take manager, and see if anything there is called Horizon_Beta.exe
If Horizon isn’t on task manager, the program has not open or has closed it’s self, for unknown reasons unless you got an error.

Yea i did all of that. it shows up for a few seconds in task manager then it goes away.
i don’t get a error message so i have no clue why it does that
:interrobang: :cry:

Maybe if you delete it and then ill send you it over aim and maybe itll work?
Aim:ishadowens@yahoo.com

Open Horizon in HxD, then click Analysis, then checksums, then at the bottom click MD-5. Then a box should appear at the bottom, you should have a number. Is your number the same as this : FC6E416E51CAA1E121DACAB4D133E4DB

If not, Horizon.exe is corrupt.

It works for me!
Try right-clicking it and then click run in fast launch mode.