I could use some help, please

I keep getting unhandled exception when u try to do anything, and it also won’t let me drag and drop .sav files from a closer into horizon like I used to be able to do. Also when I get the unhandled exception error I can’t hit close, continue, details, or even use task manager to close out of horizon. Please help someone.

First thing to check for is .NET Framework 3.5. You can see if your PC has it by opening control panel and searching for ‘features’ then clicking ‘Turn Windows features on or off’:

This window will pop up:

Make sure the top check box is filled in. If it doesn’t mention .NET 3.5 then you can install from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=21.

Let me know if this resolves your issue :slight_smile:.

I’ll try this when I get home, btw, it’s a brand new computer just bought, don’t know if that makes a difference or not.

If it’s that new it may not be fully updated yet. Sometimes you have to manually go in to Windows Update settings and check for updates. There’s a good chance that’s not the problem but at the same time it could be. Years back when people had similar issues fully updating Windows fixed it. Give it a shot as it can’t hurt.

didn’t sovle problem, was already checked

Also didn’t work, no updates available…