I got banned

Hello, i got banned using wemod. I was playing nba 2k22, and i used wemod for like 3-4 days and grinded mycarrer. Then i went to sleep, i wake up and see ban.

dont cheat & u wont get banned lol simple as that

LOL, how dumb can you be?

Hello!

You will only ever be banned for using trainers if you attempted to use them in online/multiplayer game modes.

Trainers are only for offline/solo game modes, no matter where you get them from. This is common knowledge - and information the community or search engines can provide you beforehand.
Game developers don’t care what you do in single-player modes as you’re not affecting the experience for their other paying customers. But they will have a problem with it if you attempt to cheat online, even though trainers have less than a 1% chance of working there (and if they do it’s due to the game developer’s oversight).

This recent post here explains in better detail why trainers are not for online gameplay: How to use WeMod in Co-op Multiplayer Godfall? - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Contact the game’s support team to politely appeal. Be apologetic and agreeable, not combative and sarcastic, then they may reconsider. There’s nothing WeMod can do to help.