I Purchased Pro so that I could boost a game

hey! sorry for bothering, but I was wanting to boost Generation Zero Windows Store Edition to try and get mods added for it, but after I got Pro, I can’t seem to add a boost to it. any ideas?

Hello!

Boosts can only be added to games that are currently in the development queue, in the queue tab of the WeMod desktop app. See this post for how to get games in the queue quicker: Suggestion: Hearts Of Iron 4 on Windows Store - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Hey, thanks for the reply! unfortunately, I’m still not understanding how to boost a game so it can go into the queue.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

You do not boost a game to make it go into the queue. You can only boost a game once it is in the queue.

Go the the Windows version of the trainer in the WeMod desktop app, which of course doesn’t exist yet, and then press the Notify Me button to show your interest in it being added to the queue to be boosted.

Also there’s no need to report posts just because you don’t personally understand them, that’s a kind of abuse of the flagging system. :slight_smile:

I reported it because I believed it didn’t answer my question that I was asking, not to be toxic. I appreciate the help, you’ve clarified for me thanks!