ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

awesome trainer <3 even thought the update just realeased the only thing broken is easycraft and point settings, ty!

2 Likes

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Thanks for the Update @MrAntiFun. Possibly i did too much boosts for that. Sorry for that. :slight_smile:
In all everything works great again. specially the easy craft thing.

1 Like

The F8 function works for everything except armor.
The armor is breaking!

1 Like

The F8 function makes elephants and bears immortal.

1 Like

feature not a bug

Set talent points is not working. Also Bears are invincible.

2 Likes

I can confirm that talent points does not work when playing online solo. also stamina does not work as far as i tried.

3 Likes

I haven’t had an issue with the Stamina one, but yes. Talent points, and unlimited items is broken now it seems

2 Likes

Unlimited items I think is broken now. Also Talent points still as well.

3 Likes

Please update Icarus.
Talent points not working.

1 Like

Bears, and any of the targets you have to kill to complete a mission. Mammoth, giant worm, cat, wolf, etc. I have only been able to complete them by starting the fights with WeMod turned off, only starting WeMod after the fight has started keeps them from being immortal. If you start the fight with unlimited health, they do too.

1 Like

pls update icarus cheats, nothing is going. with the mod

1 Like

Actually Read the Instructions!
Large animals/bosses have Durability for health!

All options on the trainer work fine the problem is at your end!

When you shoot or hack away at them for 10 minutes and their health bars don’t change, then there is a problem. But get close to them, log out, turn off WeMod, log back in and can wipe them out in a minute, then NO, the problem is NOT at my end. Thanks.

yep bears will not die with heal cheat on uesin best gun ,bow ,knife ,ammo as of 5:45 pm 4/27

Bears and elephants health is actually durability. Turn off your infinite durability to fight them.

1 Like

The most common complaint about bears, and bosses being unkillable is the fools who keep posting the same “bug” which is the game uses durability instead of health for large animals so yes the problem is yourself.

1 Like