If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

I want to suggest Happy Wars. It’s one of my favorite games of all time. The modding for it could be the amount of in-game money you have, kinda like BattleBlock Theater.

1 Like

Final Fantasy x/x-2

How about the same tools and games that Modio can do and has. Since its being shut down which would lend us their users if we had the same tools and save editors.
And the sad part about that is whose going to house and serve all their game-saves which are great.to the community since its being decommissioned.

1 Like

Most of us know 360 is nearing its end, but most of also know there are many of us that will continue to use it for many more years, and we want editors available for as long as possible, for as many games as possible. So @milldogtjm I feel you on this one. I know the devs don’t want to work on tools for the 360 anymore, but since Modio is basically done with and it’s a bitch some times trying to find reliable editors for some games Horizon doesn’t have tools for I see it being a good idea.

1 Like

Their are still many popular 360 games that are being added to the backward compatibility list for the xbox1 so that means that those games need to be added so that we can mod them and then send them to the xbox live game-save cloud so that we can use them on the xbox1.

1 Like

OMG, hello an add-on down loader duh!

Then only the free ones then sorry no premium addons. The premium addons will still need to be paid and bought for from Microsoft.

Destiney

Destiny is completely server side so there isn’t anything that can be modded.

1 Like

How about an editor for the Dragon Age Series of games.

UFC 10 as others I have seen don’t work properly on windows 10

1 Like

COD: Ghost Extinction and other multiplayer modes

I like playing this game especially Extinction but I feel that gaining the teeth i upgrade is few and far between especially when you are unable to play rounds with others. I’m not suggesting adding god mode but I would find that satisfying to run a round maniac style. With multiplayer I have a lot of fun but I have started to run into hackers and wish to even the odds against them.
Thank You

Sorry to say but there won’t be any help coming your way for that request as there are no online multiplayer mods supplied by the devs for any games.

1 Like

Nba 2k17

I know fallout new vegas has been suggested a million times but il like to see it modded and 1 question when can we expect any new mods if any?.

or payday 2

create your own mod menu tool.

how about burnout paradise or nfs most wanted?

I doubt any will be added anymore.

You Don’t know that, so stop trying to read the admins mines k; cause this app is still useful to the modders out there that have both Xbox 360 and the Xbox 1. It looks like that you have forgotten that the Xbox 1 has backward compatible games, that can see and use the Xbox 360 cloud saves (which could be modded saves). So this means we still need this app to help us with the modding for those games that are backwards compatible.

As for if this apps techs will add any more games to it, please leave a message with “frank” he would be the admin here to ask if their will be any updates soon for Horizon. Heres his link https://community.wemod.com/u/frank he would be happy to answer any “more in-depth” questions you have about the app, that our other members don’t know.