If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

I’d like to see a Diablo 3 stat and inventory editor like (or better) than Jappi88’s tool added to Horizon

Proflile un ban tool but the tool will never be made because it is impossible

grand theft auto 5 online

I’d say Skyrim

that would be Timestamp editing for Achievements Unlocker. noticed some of my Online Achievement were achieved “Offline”, which doesn’t make any sense. how could you gain that achievement Offline if it’s supposed to be achieved Online. yes?? :smile: hope Xbox doesn’t find those Achievements or else i’m screwed!

Then why would you even suggest…?

Dark Souls 2 tool, when that rolls out.

battlefield 4, red dead redemption, mafia 2 and 1 , and if u guys could maybe is add a gpd download-er for like black ops and all that gpd : (game profile download ) just a thought :smile:

already on there

an item mod tool for the xbox version of Skyrim and the ability to kill essential npc’s.

Would love to see Battlefield tools added, never seen one and not sure if its even possible, would be awesome though …

Madden 25 and maybe more sports related tools, Tired of seeing Fifa get all the love man.

id choose NHL 14

There was a skyrim tool released with horizon a couple months ago by accident don’y know if there still working on it or what thoe (it was like the oblivion one)

Battlefield 4

Borderlands 2 and Syndicate SP and MP

How old is this thread? Dang… But i would love to see some new profile editors that really go in depth into completely customizing your account.

hmm… did it have the ability to take away infinite health on essential npc’s? basically what i was talking about is a tool that changes certain in game rules like on the pc version, as i’m sure you know if tried on a 360 save these effects won’t stick for some reason.

Diablo 3

Black ops 1.

Fallout 3& new vegas editor :smile: