If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

BORDERLANDS 2

The Gibbed Borderlands 2 Save Editor works great.
If you want to check it out hereā€™s the link: http://blog.gib.me/2014/02/11/borderlands-2-save-editor-revision-230/

Battlefield 3

i just want to see some old school like samurai warriors 2 empires stuff like so i dont have to farm weapons and stuff you know be lazy a bit lol

I would like to see PvsZ garden warfare and world of tanks that would be awesome

I honestly this it would be Soul Calibur 4 And 5.:smiley:

Guys I think we should take it back to childhood times and add in a lego star wars editors :laughing:

it would be South Park

I actually found a good working Vesperia editor a while back that does unlock everything and properly edits your levels and stats. The only thing I couldnā€™t get it to unlock properly were the titles was all but that was because it included titles that only existed in the japanese version so you had more titles thus you had blank spaces. This was years ago though and that was probably fixed knowing the guy who made it.

i would like to have a rainbow 6 editor, and i mean the first rainbow six, i would also like something for farcry 3 that is free to use, and stuff for tomb raiders online multiplayer, it would be really cool to finally be an elite in rainbow six, or being invincible when trying to beat it on realist mode, and terrorist hunt

Would LOVE a Resonance of Fate editor cus from what I hear one of the top modders was pretty close to cracking the code finally over at 360Haven a year or two back.

how about guitar hero, is it possible to mod any of the guitar hero games jw

World Of Tanks!!!

I heard there was an air guitar mod but it got patchedā€¦JK

The only ā€œactualā€ mods for the game is an auto strummer which will hit all of the notes on any difficulty and song. You will 100% any song, I used to play on Expert and I will hit almost all the notes since I didnā€™t play with an auto strummer, it was hard, but made the game fun.

South Park TSOT tool
Money editor, Inventory editor (, Level editor (MIN-MAX level), Health editor (MIN-MAX health), and Character editor (such as the class and look of your character)
Basically all that would be needed in this already awesome game. :thumbsup:

i think maybeā€¦ FALLOUT NEW VEGAS PLEASEEEE

ufc 3 a all stat money for career save plzzzz

Hey I would like a tool for dungeon defenders and one for minecraft

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V