If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

a god mode tool. can you get got mode from horizon anyway?

Believe it or not, you can’t just create a mod tool that works for every single game. They have to be programmed separately.

Dragon age inquisition
Fable 3

1 Like

“Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2” and “WWE 2K14” would both be great.

I want a Deus Ex Human Revolution mod kit

1 Like

A skyrim tool which allows you to add items and turn your character into different creatures (along with the ability to fix the view for this) Also add unobtainable spells.

1 Like

Skate 3! and also on gta v able to mod online money.

skyrim, minecraft, mmo’s.

1 Like

Just Dance 2015 - Xbox 360

Defiantly darkSouls 1 darkSouls 2 and BloodBorn

1 Like

probably Far Cry 4

There is already a tool for far cry 4.

Black ops 2?
Is horizon only offline mods?

I would add a combo tool of a combined tool of WillowTree# and the Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.exe in to one borderlands 2 tool.

What part do you want to “mod”? Multiplayer is jtag/rgh only, and apparently zombies as-well. But there are some dvar mods and similar for campaign.

Only saves and some profile mods.

They can’t steal other editors :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ops… double post.

left 4 dead 2 modding tool and i know its all ready on the horizon modding tool but make it better like add the option to add what mod menu you want for the game or something like that oh and one more thing can you please make it so we can mod mw2 witch is known as modern warfare 2 but please make it so its not for only diamond members reason why is because not eveyone can buy diamond member so if you can do that it will make me so happy and you might even make other people happy and if you do it ill tell all my frends and other people about your modding tool app or whatever it is.

from demitri19

A Plants Vs. Zombies Tool That Worked

Battle Block Theater (Head Selector)

So we can get all the heads.

Borderlands 2

1 Like