If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

I would add a “Run” tool, just like on pc, I type what I want the system to do and it does it, so I don’t have to wait for hours/days, before someone helps me with a problem.

(out of topic?) Please help solve this problem: https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/173865-Forza-Horizon-4-help-please

TY.

dragon age inquesition

Gotham city imposters 58410A65

Not possible, sorry. Save data is stored server-side. This makes it impossible to create a save editor for this game.

Battlefield 3?

1 Like

advanced warfare

1 Like

Plants Vs Zombies Warfare Plz

pc cheats

You should add a tool that you can actually add games to your profile. Only for diamond members though.

Skyrim

1 Like

If you mean add games you can play, it’s impossible. You need a modded console for that. Horizon is not capable of doing that.

HALO WARS please please please please such a good game however it gets boring and since halo wars 2 has been announced its just right, a great time to do it :interrobang: :cry:

A ratchet spanner, size 17 if you have it handy.

Borderlands 2 and Borderlands per-sequil

1 Like

for your jtag problem you have to buy it there’s a lot of types of jtag’s and if you get one your going to have to take the top off of you’re Xbox 360 and put it together and install it into you’re system… like you have to take parts off you’re Xbox 360 cause like i said you have to install it INTO your Xbox and it’s $200 dollars to get at amazon and also if you get it you might want to know someone who is good with wiring cause I’m about to get one and i do know someone so yeah you don’t make it at all :sunglasses: :smiley: :smile: :thumbsup:

for your jtag problem you have to buy it there’s a lot of types of jtag’s and if you get one your going to have to take the top off of you’re Xbox 360 and put it together and install it into you’re system… like you have to take parts off you’re Xbox 360 cause like i said you have to install it INTO your Xbox and it’s $200 dollars to get at amazon and also if you get it you might want to know someone who is good with wiring cause I’m about to get one and i do know someone so yeah you don’t make it at all

i think it would be farming simulator

don’t judge me i don’t like those war type game

Farming Simulator is a war game? I’ve been so wrong this entire time.

The Sims 3 pets :thumbsup: <3

farming simulator 2015