If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

terraria

mcla
\

Bioshock 1 and 2

1 Like

Pes 2016 Become a Legend

i dont know why they made this a thread because the games that they have right now is the only games that is mod able so making a thread saying what should we add is dumb

No they arenā€™t. We have a very limited amount of the games that can be modded. With only 2 developers we have to decide which games will be popular enough to warrant a tool. My guess is probably 75% of the games in here can be modded.

1 Like

What happened to Xenomega and Austin.

Austin started doing internships in hopes of working for google when he graduates and Xeno had something personal he had to attend to.

FIFA 16 PLEASE

There is already a FIFA 16 tool.

chris did u not read what i said ? because i stated clearly that there is only a selected amount of games that can modded witch is why i said i dont know why people ask for games such as skate 3 when games like that cant be modded if it could it would be on here already just saying

Did you not read what Chris said? He said a large percentage of the games mentioned in this thread could be modded. Read his reply again, itā€™s not hard to to understand.

1 Like

I did read your post. You said only games we have in Horizon are the only ones that can be modded. Skate 3 can be modded or use to be able to do it.

1 Like

I say a tool to decrypt Microsoft save files would be a nice addition, also one for decrypting PS3 saves.

RESIDENT EVIL 0 HD baby oh and that would be for PC :smiley:

1 Like

This thread is for horizon suggestions only.

1 Like

doesnt matter really still a game on the 360. Unknown likes his res series heā€™ll probs whip up something if you get his attention haha

How about a Save editor tool for Just Cause 1 for the 360. The suggestion for what the tool could do is this:

1. Mod the ammo for other guns than the default infinite dual wield pistols.
  2. Unlock the 4 Heavy drop vehicles
  3. May be mod the health bar (? may not be able)
    4.Mod the stats of all ā€œCollect Missionsā€ to one under what the achievements ask for them, so they are easier to get.
    Iā€™m asking for this Save editing mod tool for Just Cause 1 for the 360 because all Iā€™ve seen on the net are Just Cause 2 save editors and Modded saves, but not any tools or modded saves for Just Cause 1 for the 360. Thats the reason why we should have a Save Editor mod tool that can be added to Horizon.

I want to suggest Happy Wars. Itā€™s one of my favorite games of all time. The modding for it could be the amount of in-game money you have, kinda like BattleBlock Theater.

1 Like

Final Fantasy x/x-2