Infernax Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infernax
This is the official discussion topic of the Infernax Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Multiply Gold Get
4. Multiply EXP Gains
5. Unlimited Gold
6. Unlimited XP
7. Unlimited Lives
8. Unlimited Keys
9. Instant Kill
10. Character Switch
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/15/2022
    Started development

• 02/15/2022
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 08/08/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/12/2023
    Game Speed cheat added

• 10/31/2023

• 11/01/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Infernax cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

thank you for these cheats! but i have found an issue if i activate wemod in order to use them i get too much exp from the monsters with no cheats on at all… example first enemy gives 105 not 15 if i exit wemod it goes back to normal that is kind of an issue at least for me because i dont want to level up faster than i am supposed to unless of course i use the cheat for it. so thank you but if you could figure out a fix that would be awesome!

Fixed, my apologies, I forgot to edit the default parameter.

all good my friend thank you!!!

Hi, great trainer, but mana infinite seem to not work, dont know if is because of a last patch ?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello, I love WeMods and I use it all the time. But, Unlimited Mana is not working. Hoping someone can fix. Thanks and appreciate it.

please update :slight_smile:

Changes:

• Game Speed cheat added

thank you!! btw having all characters in the Character Switch would be cool. Stranger the shotgun guy isnt there. Not having that one character would be ok but if x makes a save with Stranger and uses Character Switch, even if by mistake, then x will be unable to switch back to Stranger.

Unlimited xp does not affect cervul

Changes:

Changes:

Any chance we can get an Xbox version?

We have no plan for it as of now. Our queue and game platform depends on the popularity of it among our users. But you can certainly try to attach the game exe xbox version to WeMod steam manually.

Ty but I have no clue how to do that with the exe file

Heya, I can help with that.

Instructions on manually linking the .exe to WeMod are included here: Why can't WeMod find my installed game?

Ty. Will give it a read. Should have done a search first. Not sure why I didn’t. Anywho ty