Infinity keeps loading at launch!

Sorry to post one more post about its infinite loading. however the first time I use it with Mirror edge 2, it worked! Now, everytime I turn the program on, it will be on loading screen without going into Infinity. (loading with Infinity logo)

Check whether if any other previous instance of the process/app (Infinity) is still running in the background ??

Open the TASK MANAGER (CTRL+ALT+DELETE, or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC), and close any background task related to the Infinity process, as well as your game’s exe (Mirror’s edge 2), if they are still running and open.

After that, try restarting Infinity. Try to attach and run INFINITY, after you have started the game (once the campaign level has been fully loaded).

Can you play all other games via INFINITY, or is this just related to Mirror’s Edge only ? If need be, completely re-install and update the infinity software/app.

Disable any AntiVirus/AV, as well as firewall installed on your system, for the time being, even though this might not be necessary.

Side note:

Sometimes just doing a reinstall doesn’t help, so try to use any “Registry cleaner” to remove previous traces of Infinity from the registry.

Before you re-install Infinity, kindly remove and delete ALL previous traces on your system (use any REGISTRY cleaner/repair tool, if need be).

Go to the following location and path, and manually delete both the “Daring Development” and “Infinity” folders, if they are still there.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Remove the CACHE folder.

Some folders can found under “Roaming” as well, e.g, . C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created.

1 Like

I found something new. it seems that Infinity keeps loading because its trying to update but my infinity version is 2.1
last night it worked on many games but after I closed games and Infinity to watch movies, I played games after that and the infinity didnt start, just loading :frowning:

What happens if your restart, and REBOOT your Operating system/OS ?

I tried restart and even turn off my laptop.
im trying what you mention above. Maybe it will work this time. last time, when I reinstalled, I didnt delete folders like you said :slight_smile:
thanks for a quick reply Nick! Im installing it again.

it worked! oh yah! thank you :smiley: hope that it wont stop again.
update: oh no, so if I turn it off, it wont open again and keeps loading.
Im on win 10 64bit.

update 2: I delete the cache and it worked again. son temporary solution is deleting the cache folder :sweat_smile:

update 3: this solution worked every time I use the progam but it is quite annoying because I have to find my game again and again :sweat_smile:

@frank

Download the latest version from site if its because infinity wants to update.

I installed the newest at first. I now know the issue and where it comes from.
the cache folder somehow prevent Infinity to read or use it. Every time I use Infinity I need to delete the caches.
dont know if any one has the same prob. now I can use the program but cant save my settings.

@frank might have a solution

yup! but for now I will delete the caches when I need Infinity.
I think ad will have some update. this program is the best all-in-one trainer I have seen.

1 Like

Thanks for the update on your current issue.

No problem Nick :smiley: I think there will be players who have the same situation but no solution. Deleting Caches is temporary but worked for now.

Thank You. This helped me alot. I wasn’t able to use infinity for 3 days and now I am able to.

Welcome mate. I think you can use it without deleting caches now. I tried it again last night n its worked.

are you getting error codes while infinity is open ?

Nope. Just infinite loading.

@ricky9999 Press ctrl+shift+d and see if there are any errors (then paste em here).

Do you by any chance get a cloudflare prompt when accessing wemod website?

Your suggestion in second post really helped me a lot. cheers mate.

ah well okay. sometimes i need to repeat the suggestion process as posted above by nick_666 to make Infinity work.

1 Like