Infinity not working on any game

The above states my issue. I’ve tried running it in administrator mode, and making an exception in my anti-virus. No matter what game I attempt to use with Infinity, it attempts to load into the game and fails a few moments afterward

Have you visited this topic yet? Infinity Troubleshooting Guide

Nothing there seemed to work, aha. I’m using all steam versions of the games so that certainly isn’t the issue either.

@Azkarna What is the error you get?

It tells me that the mods failed to initialize. Whether I launch it while the game is running or attempting to start them at the same time

Which trainers have you tried? This appears to be a problem with infinity.

@frank

As of right now, I have tried

• Borderlands 2
  • Enter the gungeon
  • Dishonored
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Dying Light
  • Bioshock
  • Bioshock 2
  • Bioshock infinite
  • Alien Isolation
    and Hitman Absolution

Yeah something is blocking infinity from injecting properly. frank is away so i’ll suggest the most common solutions to this problem.

First, delete C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Infinity\Storage\Infinity.sdf. See if that clears up the issue.

Re-install infinity.

If that doesn’t work, it is more than likely your antivirus or some other application blocking infinity. Simply adding to exception doesn’t work for some aggressive antiviruses (Norton etc.). Add infinity to its exception then disable it. See if you have windows defender that might be working in the background. As a last resort, uninstall your AV and see if that clears it up.

Check if your internet connection’s the issue. Run infinity in offline mode (disconnect from internet), that has helped a couple people in past.

^If that doesn’t help, there might be an unknown bug in infinity that’s making it not work for you. I’ll wait for frank to respond then.

1 Like

And maybe run infinity as admin

1 Like

After doing a clean reinstall, it seems my infinity only works on newer games. The bioshock series don’t seem to work, and neither does Dishonored or Borderlands 2. However, Enter the Gungeon and Fallout 4 seem to work perfectly fine.

So, I can only use it on two games after testing it. I don’t understand why this is happening to me when nothing is blocking Infinity. Is anyone else having any issues with this or am I the only one?

Unfortunately, it is hard for us to tell. Infinity v2 which is coming out in a month will have error reporting so the development team can figure out what went wrong and don’t have to rely on user (you) to figure out.

You can try running infinity offline (disconnect your internet), that has helped at least one guy in the past.

Hey, Azkarna. I’m currently running Infinity on Alien Isolation as well. The moment I launch the game with the program or if I even launch it after having started AI via steam it fails to load the mods into the game and crashes.

I dont think its an anti-virus or admin problem. I’ve tried those approaches.
Also. Considering the way the game crashes it reminds me a lot of what typically happens to CA games when you attempt to mod them. If anything is “keyword: out of date” the game will simply crash.

And this trainer hasn’t been updated since January. I think its possible some changes have been made to AI.
Again. Thats my theory.
If you guys at Wemod could update some of these trainers it would be awesome :slight_smile:
“Crossing fingers” I think that would fix it because the crash pattern resemble that of a mod not being able to register its intended game version.

A post was merged into an existing topic: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer

i have other problem using this as 7 days to die says something about disabling something to work and then game loads and says something about steam acount not active or something and i think its trying to load steam but canrt so ity wont load the game. without wemod the gmae loads ok but no sign of thing i have to disable some 3 digit abreviation i assume dsm or something.can anyone help???

Yeah you need to disable easy anticheat (EAC). There should be an option for you in steam or in game folder to launch without EAC.

You then can attach infininty to it (click Play)

i can’t turn on any of the selections! it acts like it’s numb

Is there a checkmark next to Play? Which game?

I’m having the same numb issue, I can’t active any cheats, and there is no check mark by the play button

Keep hitting the play button or start the game first alt tab to desktop then try to hit the play button after u start the game