Infinity not working

I suddenly have exactly the same issue. It launches the games but thinks they are taking to long to load. This has happened in the past but it used to then give me the option to Switch to the game if it had been taking too long. This no longer happens. It simply waits around 3 seconds having hit start, then has the pop up saying it’s taking too long. This is happening with all 25 of my supported games.

P.S. I turned Mcafee off and it still does not work for me.

Launch the game before hitting start in Infinity.

Hello there, thanks for the fast reply. I started Serious Sam BFE then loaded Infinity. Scrolled down to SS-BFE and hit Start. There was no delay, the pop up appeared immediately saying Could not be loaded or taking too long :o(

Try running Infinity as admin. There something keeping it from writing/reading the process.

1 Like

You Absolute STAR ! That did the trick. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it.

still can not get Civ 5 to work

Can you please provide us with more info.

1 Like

no matter how I run the game or infinity, I always get the game took too long to start

DRM or cracked?

DRM steam

hello, I am having the same issue but only with grand theft auto v, it works will all of my other games.As soon as I press start a pop up appears saying ‘the game could not be started or it is taking too long to load’ I have tried running both steam and infinity as administrator and still nothing. I have also tried starting the game and then pressing start on infinity, but still nothing. The first time I used infinity it worked though, that’s what confuses me, any help would be appreciated

Just got same in NMS. For first time it worked awesome till game crashed on one of stations. Tried “as administrator” and run infinity after game started - all same “too long to start”

Does it work after restarting your computer or logging out/back in?

Attach infinity after the game has run. Also make sure your AV isn’t interfering, the trainer has had updates and it takes just one byte for these stupid antiviruses to interfere with trainer functionality.

I left it last night, but tried today in morning and it was the same. Apparently on 3-5th try it start working AFTER game started. I mean I started nms first and infinity then. Will try tonight again after work.

Hey hi all,

I got error 10 how can I fix it ?

Which game is it?

rome total war 2 emperor edition @STN

Yeah i just noticed. Continue on in that thread.