Infinity v2.0 Error Code: 9

Who it would fall to should make a pinned thread that lists all error codes as well as the solutions discovered for each, it would be helpful for the future and could cut down on threads about error codes, that have already been solved. Would probably be best to lock comments on it though so that it is a pure bug solution post, up to you guys though.

1 Like

Unfortunately not fixed for me. Last time there were 3 errors, now there are 22. Here are the error results: I’ve tried admin and non-admin and all games (except for Civ 6) work in both. Civ 6 boots, but nothing enables.

1 Like

@TechMonkey Those screenshots are really helpful. @frank check it out.

@LoneStrider21 I made a thread for v1 but i don’t know what these errors mean in v2 so don’t know the solution. All i can suggest is good practices like AV issues, trying a few times. Not that helpful.

I think the reason it is taking longer is no one sticks around, they just complain and disappear with the exception of few people. If we can replicate these bugs then fixing them becomes really simple. So yeah thank you for sticking around and not disappearing, it helps a lot!

2 Likes

That happens when you click Start Game? Are there any other trainer messages above those errors?

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not good enough with code toI understand anything on that page. I’m just lucky the error stuff was really easy to find. The game Civ 6 starts as usual, no errors. Then once in game, not in menu, but at the start of a game, I’ll turn on the cheats, they’ll highlight, no errors, but they just won’t take effect. Admin or otherwise. All other games work on both settings.

1 Like

So I am having several issues myself, however they’re with Infinity v2, can I downgrade back to v1? I had much better luck with that version… and mods that actually worked.

1 Like

Yes. For your reference, I’ve uploaded an older version of this INFINITY tool. Use at your own wish/risk.

Disconnect from the Internet, else it will sometimes upgrade to the latest version:

http://www.filedropper.com/infinity-setup_1

If the above link doesn’t work, then kindly let me know. Btw, not sure whether reverting back will make all the cheats to function properly, but give it a try.

1 Like

I appreciate it.

It’s worth a shot… at this point, every game is unplayable… so I need to try something.

2 Likes

Any luck with the previous version of INFINITY ?

Btw, try re-downloading the new v2.0 version once again, since I think few issues have been fixed lately, so it should work fine now.

I’m not fully sure though, but WEMOD developers/admins have been working hard to fix most of the issues. :smiley:

1 Like

I did actually get Call of Duty Advanced Warfare to work on v2. However, after trying three other games, that is the only one with working trainers.

1 Like

im getting 3 errors currently and error code 9, here is the code and errors (the code also has everything that starts with [trainer :

DEBUG [trainer] Granting app permissions…

DEBUG [trainer] Opening messenger…

DEBUG [trainer] Executing TrainerLib…

INFO [trainer-log] We’re in! PID: 4124, TID: 5284

ERROR [trainer-log] Failed to load trainer DLL!t.ConsoleAppender.ConsoleAppender.error @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35log @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35error @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16invokeCallback @ app.867293d….bundle.js:34t.EventAggregator.EventAggregator.publish @ app.867293d….bundle.js:34t.NamedPipeLogger.NamedPipeLogger._handleInput @ app.867293d….bundle.js:6(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:6emitOne @ events.js:96emit @ events.js:188readableAddChunk @ _stream_readable.js:176Readable.push @ _stream_readable.js:134onread @ net.js:543

ERROR [trainer-log] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x000000c1t.ConsoleAppender.ConsoleAppender.error @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35log @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35error @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16invokeCallback @ app.867293d….bundle.js:34t.EventAggregator.EventAggregator.publish @ app.867293d….bundle.js:34t.NamedPipeLogger.NamedPipeLogger._handleInput @ app.867293d….bundle.js:6(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:6emitOne @ events.js:96emit @ events.js:188readableAddChunk @ _stream_readable.js:176Readable.push @ _stream_readable.js:134onread @ net.js:543

DEBUG [trainer] Connection timed out.

ERROR [trainer-log] Trainer error 9t.ConsoleAppender.ConsoleAppender.error @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35log @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35error @ app.867293d….bundle.js:35t.Trainer.Trainer.getErrorMessage @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16tryCatch @ bootstrap.7fdd140….bundle.js:1(anonymous function) @ bootstrap.7fdd140….bundle.js:1e.(anonymous function) @ bootstrap.7fdd140….bundle.js:1(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16E @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16t.Trainer.Trainer._handleError @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16(anonymous function) @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16tryCatch @ bootstrap.7fdd140….bundle.js:1(anonymous function) @ bootstrap.7fdd140….bundle.js:1e.(anonymous function) @ bootstrap.7fdd140….bundle.js:1rejected @ app.867293d….bundle.js:16

1 Like

Which game is it @Gulliblerug006

Delete %appdata%/daring development/infinity folder.

2 Likes

where is the file located? (the %appdata%/daring development/infinity folder), i cant find it anywhere

1 Like

The directory where appdata is should be something like c:/windows/users/%username%/

But you can just press the windows logo key and search for %appdata%.

2 Likes

To further clarify what the above 2 posters have suggested:

Before you re-install Infinity, just make sure to remove and delete ALL previous traces on your system (use any REGISTRY cleaner/repair tool, if need be).

Go to the following location and path, and manually delete both the “Daring Development” and “Infinity” folders, if they are still there.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Remove the CACHE folder, or both the Daring Dev and Infinity folders.

These folders can found under “Roaming” as well, e.g, . C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE.

And, C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\CACHE.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created.

Try to re-download/update INFINITY from this link. Restart your OS, and try to log into the app once again:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master/Infinity-Setup.exe

Note:

The APPDATA folder and the associated directory might be hidden by default in most of the Operating systems, so you won’t be able to find it.

You need to enable this option, “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under the ‘File Explorer options’ setting, via Windows Control Panel.

1 Like

Btw, when do you exactly get this Error code ? When you start and launch INFINITY, or while activating a game trainer ?

Are you running Infinity as an ADMIN ? Do you have any connectivity/internet issues, at your end as well ?

It looks like there might be some problem loading the DLL file, or a permission issue, though I don’t want to jump on any conclusion.

1 Like

sorry, i was looking in the wrong directory, i just got a brand new pc (2 weeks ago), its windows 10 and i used windows 8.1 home premium with my older pc, it seems to be working at the moment, i did every step and it seems to have worked so far, also for further notice (if this error code 9 happens again) the error occured when any game was running, because when i clicked start game, the game started first and then it loaded, but when i realised that none of the hotkeys were working i would window out of the game to find the error code 9 notification. Thanks

1 Like

So I presume the trainer is working now ? BTW, which game are you playing ?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer

sorry for not replying in a long time, but the game was doom 2016, and yes the trainer is working, thanks buddo

1 Like