Injustice 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Injustice 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Injustice 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Player 1 Health
2. Unlimited Player 1 Super Meter
3. Drain Player 1 Health
4. Drain Player 1 Super Meter
5. Unlimited Player 2 Health
6. Unlimited Player 2 Super Meter
7. Drain Player 2 Health
8. Drain Player 2 Super Meter
9. Freeze Game Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/25/2017
    Started development

• 11/25/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/16/2018

• 04/01/2018

• 10/11/2019

• 07/26/2021

• 11/17/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

isnt injustice 2 a online game?

Ya but it has single player too and thatā€™s what the trainer is for

well its about 75% single player so its more like it has MP too

Thanks Stingger, btw any chance you could add to your trainer the last options of this trainer for easy purchase of mother box and gear ?

2 Likes

There seems to be an issue with the ā€œDrain Player 2 Healthā€ cheat for me that causes all sorts of problems the biggest being that the health seems to regenerate to what you drained it to which isnā€™t a problem for normal opponents, just finish them with a hard move, but for bosses and such, theyā€™ll still have a couple of thousand health left and itā€™ll just stay there.

Iā€™m not sure what caused this problem but it doesnā€™t stop from just restarting the game.

Complete edit: It turns out that it was an issue on my keyboard that was causing the cheat to be ridiculously consistent, but thereā€™s still the issue where the player thatā€™s been affected by the Drain Health cheat still fully regenerates health when they land an attack. This might be related to the infinite health for player 1 cheat instead.

Can I request that you add a ā€œInfinite Creditsā€, ā€œInfinite Regen Tokensā€ and ā€œInfinite Guild Creditsā€ option, too? That would be mighty helpful.

4 Likes

Any chance we can get an option that removes multiverse requirements?

the trainer is messed up in multiverseā€¦doesnt work at all, all the toggles work for both players, not just oneā€¦plz fixā€¦it works fine in story mode but not in multiverse.

It only screws up if you pick the same character if you pick the same character as the cpu. @STiNGERR

The latest update made some of the features not work like drain health for example and add infinite coins, guild coins and motherboxes plz thx @STiNGERR

It is correct that nothing health related works after this update, the one that introduces ā€˜The Atomā€™. Please fix this and be our hero @STiNGERR , thanks.

Injustice 2 just got the Atom DLC with patches and updates of the sort and I can confirm that Infinite Health for Player 1 and 2 donā€™t work and Drain Health doesnā€™t work for Player 1 and 2 idk about the freeze time I donā€™t use that but Infinite Super meter does work for Player 1 just wanted to let youā€™ll know that Injustice 2 needs an update Thx @STiNGERR

4 Likes

hi Stinger, the mod needs an update.

1 Like

So for me, this trainer works only for super meters, unfortunately health cheats should be repaired :wink: @STiNGERR

1 Like

Please update the trainer so the unlimited health works

Update pls

what isnt working? just wondering as i was using it last night

Hereā€™s what happened after Enchantress update:

• Single fight (only inf meter is working), gameplay fine, control fine
  • Multiverse mode (inf Health & Meter working), but RB & RT button not working. Also, somehow you canā€™t do any special moves no matter how accurate you did it.

Please update the trainer

Any chance of these getting updated? Last update seems to have broken all the cheats. Help please! :frowning:

Needs updateā€¦ infinite health not working, meter drain not working, hp drain not workingā€¦ boss we need you to make this happen again and if possible credits as well. All the best to you and thank you.

1 Like