Internet Cafe Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It still doesn’t work. Do you even check the cheats before you upload them xD? This is already the second time. I find it very embarrassing.

The Internet Cafe Simulator 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Sleep cheat added
  • No Hunger cheat added
2 Likes

The Internet Cafe Simulator 2 updated V.1.2.4!

• Unlimited Money doesn’t work.
  • Electricity Always On doesn’t work.

Remark: game status Not Compatible

1 Like

same +1

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

These cheats aren’t working for me:

1. Unlimited Money
  2. Unlimited Health
  3. Unlimited Energy
  4. No Sleep
  5. No Hunger
  6. Unlimited Baseball Bat Durability
  7. Electricity Always On

Changes:

hi, I tried to use the game mod and I was not successful, the main functions are not working ;\

Where did you purchase the game? The last update for the game was 4 days before the trainer was updated and it was confirmed working by a tester after that.

I’m using the “pirated” game it was posted on 01/18/2022 and I did everything right I put the game’s .exe file in wemod and clicked play, when I try to activate a function it activates and deactivates it instantly. :smiling_face_with_tear:

01/18/2022

Well, that is most likely the reason why.

:melting_face:

Hey folks! Getting a weird issue trying to use the money cheat. It toggles on and immediately toggles off. @Chris am I missing something here? Running the most recent version from Steam and all other cheats run correctly.

Update please! Half of the trainers are still not working as of 02/05/2023.

The last game update was in April last year, and the trainer was updated after that update. Where did you buy the game?

Steam and wemod cant find this game. Already installed but play button didnt appear just install game button appear.

1 Like

Could you please update the cheat. I bought it from Steam and it can’t find the game even though I manually installed the exe file