Internet shutdown

Looking for some help, everytime my son gets on wemod the internet keeps randomly shutting off on the computer and all other devices. He plays jurassic world evolution.

1 Like

There is no way WeMod could cause your connection to drop unless you have some overly protective antivirus that closes the connection for some reason.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @mikeglen. :slight_smile:

WeMod itself does not have any ability to interfere with internet connections. All trainers do is inject values into a PC’s RAM while games are running from it. I have not experienced this issue myself nor have we received any similar reports out of the millions of active WeMod users.

Aside from what @Chris already suggested, maybe you also have some kind of parental controls on your network that could be forcing an internet shutdown when something triggers it.

Other than that, the only other real explanation is an issue with the internet service itself. A lot of people across the world are experiencing internet-related issues, which are all related to the still ongoing COVID-19 pandemic causing strain on the networks.
But I’d also suggest giving your ISP a call to have them check your line and in case your router is due an upgrade (not all ISPs will automatically inform you that your router is ancient and in need of an upgrade, you usually need to check this yourself).