Introducing Myself as JCHatt3Dev: 🎮 Gamer with a Passion for RPGs and Simulations!

Hey everyone! :wave: My name is John Hatt, but you’ll usually find me online as JCHatt3Dev. I’m thrilled to be part of this forum and I’d love for you to follow or add me on any platform. :star2:

When it comes to gaming, my preferred platforms are PC :desktop_computer: and Xbox :video_game:. I also enjoy playing games on mobile platforms like Google Play :iphone:.

Speaking of games, I have quite a diverse taste. Some of my all-time favorites include Civilization :earth_africa:, The Sims :family_man_woman_girl_boy:, Forza :racing_car:, CyberPunk :robot:, Elder Scrolls :dagger:, Fallout :radioactive:, Minecraft :green_square:, Rocket League :soccer:, Call of Duty :boom:, Battlefield :dart:, SuperPower 2 :sparkles:, Far Cry :bow_and_arrow:, Chess :chess_pawn:, Sea of Thieves :sailboat:, Stranded Deep :desert_island:, Ark :t_rex:, No Man’s Sky :rocket:, and many more! :video_game: I find myself gravitating towards RPG and Simulation genres the most. :joystick:

While I have a basic understanding of modding and have used old trainers in the past, I haven’t delved too deeply into it. I can follow instructions if needed, but I haven’t focused extensively on modding. In terms of programming, I have experience primarily with Python :snake: and Web Development :globe_with_meridians:.

Apart from gaming, I have a variety of hobbies that keep me engaged. I love watching podcasts :headphones:, playing the guitar :guitar:, hitting the punching bag :boxing_glove:, watching combat sports :martial_arts_uniform:, cooking :fried_egg:, working :briefcase:, and constantly learning about different topics :books:. It’s also crucial for me to spend quality time with my family :family_man_woman_girl_boy:.

Discovering WeMod was a fantastic find for me. I’ve been a longtime user of MrAntiFun’s trainers, and I stumbled upon WeMod while searching for his SuperPower 2 trainer. Joining this community allows me to connect with fellow gamers who share similar interests. In real life, my busy work schedule doesn’t leave much room for maintaining friendships beyond my family circle. So, it’s truly exciting to meet like-minded individuals online who also have their own lives to attend to. :globe_with_meridians::video_game:

I’m looking forward to being part of this community and connecting with all of you. Let’s embark on our gaming adventures together! :rocket::video_game::smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad you’re here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are pleased to have you around! Any questions don’t hesitate to reach out!

1 Like