Introducing myself

Hello,

My name is CSPTT and I´m anti-social.

Play in PC mostly and console when I´m visiting family.

Like alot of games like:

Console: Silent Hill, Parasite Eve, Project Zero, Final Fantasy,Secret of Mana, Resident Evil, Zelda, Mario, Chrono Trigger… well as you can clearly see (Horror/RPG)

PC: Metro (franchise), Dead Space trilogy, Might and magic 3, Dungeon Sieges, Baulders Gate, Half-Life, StarCraft, WarCraft 3(Classicbut now gone:( )Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Modding Maps for Warcraft 3 for more PvE.

Hobbies: Anime,gaming and eating

Joined for cheats to just play games fast and experience the story instead of the battle more or less.

1 Like

Welcome to WeMod! Great place for the best cheats and best community of friendly & knowledgeable members if you ask me. So don’t be shy around here. You’ll probably meet some new fiends if you decide to become active in the forums.

I’m an older guy who started out on console, and still use them a lot to this day. I’m also way into Resident Evil, Zelda, Mario, and the early Metroid games are some of my personal favorites. I notice you like Half Life. I can’t even tell you how many hours(more like months & months worth of hours) I have into Half Life 2 and Eps. 1 & 2 with and without mods. I like everything Half Life but 2 just does it for me. Portal is also up there. Dead Space are also way up there. I love some horror and spooky sci-fi games.

Anyway, again welcome, and hope to see you around this place!