Introducing WeMod 7

I’m switching right now

Thank’s for the job you’ve done for transform gaming in:

• not die and try again and again :+1:

=> with the keyboard smaching the screen :no_entry_sign:

Great day readers

First of all it looks amazing, second I have noticed sometimes when you use the app on your phone the trainer screen sometimes show the wrong trainer. For instance if I have Assassin’s Creed selected on the pc the app on the phone will say Rage 2 and I have to restart the phone app to show the correct trainer. Third how do you boost a trainer that is not on the top 10 list I have not seen any way to do this?

1 Like

When the final release happens we will show the top 50 (I need to double-check on that) and you will only be able to apply boosts to those.

Games that are not there will work like this: [Feedback] Boost System and Trainer Requests - #3 by frank

Sorry that that’s happening. We are working on updating the remote as soon as possible. Does this only happen when you switch trainers in the History tab?

I have had it happen through the history tab and through the right side menu. It has only happened 2 or 3 times and I will keep watching to see if I notice anything that could be the issue.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to put more than 1 key

thanks so much bros !!!

Seems to be unable to detect my running Dragon Age Origins game following the update.

Following a game update or a WeMod update?

@SluggleMeHard voting is not really being removed it just being changed to boosting. Games with the most boosts will still be prioritized.

Oh sorry. The WeMod update. I doubt Origins is getting an update anytime soon. lol

When you say it can’t detect your game do you mean WeMod doesn’t recognize it is installed or it can’t inject? As far as I know, nothing changed that would make either of those happen.

Yes, unfortunately noticed after post. Honestly not a fan of this because of the paywall, but thank you for bringing it to my attention either way.

1 Like

nice

how to i get more boosts?

Text
boosts

Is there any way possible to quit asking for a happy or sad face EVERYTIME you quit playing the same game that you have already left feedback for multiple times?

The dialogue only appears if you use options you haven’t used previously unless it is after an update then it resets the status.

Are you receiving it other than in that situation?

Suppressing it all together isn’t something we want to do as it is part of the queue system.

AFAIK, it’s all the time. Using the same features, on the same games. Since it seems there is an update everyday, I guess I’ll just have to put up with it. No worries.

Which game?

Dyson Sphere Program, Just Cause 4, American Truck Simulator, and Cyberpunk 2077
DSP the most.