Introducing XboxMB's Partner Program!

Have a Forum or Site where you feel you can significantly spread the word about Horizon? Manage a YouTube Channel where you make videos relevant to modding or gaming? Apply now and become a Partner in our newly implemented Partner Program.

By becoming a Partner you will receive free Diamond membership, exclusive access to Horizon tools and new features, a special usergroup, a hot pink username and badge, and MANY more perks in the works. Plus talk directly with developers and staff.

In return you will simply spread the word about Horizon and development by continuing to do what you love to do. Upload occasional premade professional videos, create videos incorporating Horizon or post announcements. Plus make Horizon your tool of choice! More details available if your application accepted.

[size=35]Click Here to Apply![/size]

Where do I apply

XMB x Brad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Applied.

What’s the rules for this? I just clicked that and it did not work for me ):

Zrueda sure does like his thanks.

If only I had something relevant to apply with. :expressionless:

Fixed.

Fixed.

What do you mean applied Dean

Good luck to everyone who applies.

i have the same problem

Fixed it.

When I fill it out and apply I get

Invalid Page Specified

Sounds good, might start making videos!

they won’t allow silentmodz to apply >=|

Same here. :confused:

Fixing this, someone broke it…

Closed.

Opened, glitch is now fixed.

Applied :smile: I hope other people can have the opportunity to get it also!

applied xD

Applied!