Invalid stfs package

When I try to download a minecraft map,its always says invalid stfs package. I have try everthing and its still wont work I need help

You probably didn’t change the save’s IDs, I will post some screenshots of how to do that.

Here are the steps, first you want to drag the download map into Horizon and also double click your Minecraft save or any save that is, so it should look like this…

Now I put a red box around the IDs of your save you will need to copy and paste into the download save shown below…

After you do this you just wanna make sure you Save, Rehash, and Resign your downloaded map’s save and you’ll see a “Save to Device” icon in the top right that looks like this you want to click that after you are done…

Any further problems or questions, just reply!

im trying to get the minecraft map onto a usb storage to get it onto my xbox 360, and when I drag the download map into Horizon, a error come up saying Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package ( ‘LIVE’.‘PIRS’.‘CON’)

Can you upload the Minecraft map to Mediafire?

yes I can and I did downloaded the Minecraft off of Mediafire

Okay, just link me the download link.

here is where I get the map

That is your problem right there, the file you linked is a .bin file, the only file formats Xbox 360 uses are the one that are listed in the error you are getting, “Live’,‘PIRS’,'CON”.

how do i get to “Live’,‘PIRS’,'CON”.?

Do you mind Teamviewing? I could try to get the map for you.

no I don’t mind Teamviewing but I don’t know what that is

Okay so you can download the program from this link: TeamViewer – The Remote Connectivity Software

Basically what the program allows me to do is take control of your computer and help you fix the problem hands on. The program is 100% safe if you are Teamviewing with the right person, I can truthfully say that I have helped many members through the program. If you want to all you need to do is download Teamviewer and install it, after you do that send me the ID and Password they give you to me through Private Message.

ok I sending it now

Sounds good, I will open my Teamviewer right now and prepare to help you with your problem.

every time when i drag the map to horizao
n it says access to the path

I’m having problems downloading a mod for my little brother for our Xbox 360. The same thing keeps popping up saying “Invalid STFS package”. I just am not understanding what to do. I’ve tried every folder. Can someone please help?

You can’t just inject a map straight into the USB. You will need to get a save from your Xbox and use the content explorer to replace the .bin file.

can you do the same with me plz im trying to download some mods and it keeps popping thins up its annoying

can you do the same with me plz im trying to download some mods and it keeps popping thins up its annoying and ive tryed alot of things but nuthing seemed to work

can you do the same with me plz im trying to download some mods and it keeps popping thins up its annoying thanks