Invalid stfs package

Do you mind Teamviewing? I could try to get the map for you.

no I don’t mind Teamviewing but I don’t know what that is

Okay so you can download the program from this link: TeamViewer – The Remote Connectivity Software

Basically what the program allows me to do is take control of your computer and help you fix the problem hands on. The program is 100% safe if you are Teamviewing with the right person, I can truthfully say that I have helped many members through the program. If you want to all you need to do is download Teamviewer and install it, after you do that send me the ID and Password they give you to me through Private Message.

ok I sending it now

Sounds good, I will open my Teamviewer right now and prepare to help you with your problem.

every time when i drag the map to horizao
n it says access to the path

I’m having problems downloading a mod for my little brother for our Xbox 360. The same thing keeps popping up saying “Invalid STFS package”. I just am not understanding what to do. I’ve tried every folder. Can someone please help?

You can’t just inject a map straight into the USB. You will need to get a save from your Xbox and use the content explorer to replace the .bin file.

can you do the same with me plz im trying to download some mods and it keeps popping thins up its annoying

can you do the same with me plz im trying to download some mods and it keeps popping thins up its annoying and ive tryed alot of things but nuthing seemed to work

can you do the same with me plz im trying to download some mods and it keeps popping thins up its annoying thanks

What mods are you trying?

minecraft story mode mod

I need The Same help with
Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package ( ‘LIVE’.‘PIRS’.‘CON’)

@AustinPowers360 @TUCKERsENERGY16 pc mods will not work on xbox 360 since the pc version of minecraft is built differently.

@Nick I’m having this same issue, but with BL2 (not sure if I’m even in the right forum, I’m completely new here, please direct me elsewhere if need be :slight_smile: ) Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package ( ‘LIVE’.‘PIRS’.‘CON’) I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to make it work, and I’ve been googling for quite a while. :confused: If you could help me out as well it would be greatly appreciated!

Do you get this error in horizon when you are trying to inject a file? What type of file is it?

I get it when I’m trying to open my modded file in order to save, rehash and resign, so that I can load it onto my flash drive, and then back to my 360. It’s a .sav file.

Try this:

• Open up the original save in horizon.

• go to the content tab (on the right).

• right click the .sav file inside, press replace and choose the file you modded.

• press save, rehash and resign.

Thanks! Now to figure out how to get it to my xboxone. :stuck_out_tongue: lol