INVESTIGATION REQUIRED: New users are logging into MY application

I am getting logged on to random strangers accounts, each one seems to be newly made, I want to know who’s doing this: This should be considered a cybercrime, and I want wemod to launch an investigation; this is a HUGE security issue, I have lost 2 potential months of wetokens on my PRO membership due to random asshats logging in to my application to simply get profit for themselves: does that seem fair? No, not at all. I am getting sick and tired of seeing a new random username; having to log OUT of that username, and log back into mine.

Never heard of this happening but I did lose like 20, 000 wepoints so maybe it happens
@Chris

WeMod automatically generates an account if you are not signed in when you open WeMod so everyone can earn WePoints and vote. If you are being logged out every time to close WeMod that is a different issue that Frank would have to look into.

How have you lost 2 months worth of WePoints? This feature was just launched last week.

Upon pro membership, I would of gotten 2 wetoken rewards at the end of the 4th month, and at the end of the 5th, but a new account was created on the end of BOTH of those days, I would of had up to 15 wetokens by now, instead I only have 5, which was a reward for going Pro. I made sure to double check the data, something is obviously weird going on… I noticed these “new accounts” have almost stalkerish usernames like “GentleStranger12”, and “LogicalExpert15”

You subscribed on 5/27/2019 which means you should have received 5 vote tokens for the months of 5/27-6/27. As I stated WeMod automatically generates temporary accounts if you open WeMod and you are not signed in. Neither of those accounts are registered in our system so they are temp account.

1 Like

Thank god, I thought a hacker was stalking me. I have been backdoored and griefed in the past, so… I had some suspicions, plus, it just seemed so creepy to receive these usernames at a time when I had burned a lot of bridges in the YT and Twitch community, calling out griefers who didn’t follow the TOS.

1 Like