Ion Fury Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, I’ve just tested that to be sure, and like I said, the other mods work, however the Unlimited Health mod flicks off automatically.

If that is the case, try to reinstall the mods by clicking DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of this forum discussion and check if issue persists.

Yes, the issue persists. Respectfully, I think this has something to do with the game having been updated along with a big DLC released just last year, whereas the mod was last updated over 2 years ago.

We have reported the issue to the team, and they’ll have someone test it. We’ll get back to you as soon as we get updates.

Wonderful, thanks for everything.

Hi, Already tested and seems that Unlimited Health is still working.

Well, I’ve just tested it again, and the on/off button for Unlimited Health flicks off automatically. I don’t have this issue with any other games, and I’ve seen it before in another game, when it was fixed by one of your colleagues.

I’ve tested something, and found out that if the DLC “Aftershock” is installed, the mod doesn’t work. But when it’s uninstalled, by way of disabling through Steam’s DLC list, it works.

1 Like

Good to know! It seems like the mod is designed to work with the base game and might not be compatible with the ‘Aftershock’ DLC. Thanks for the heads-up on this observation.

I’m sure you’ll get that fixed in no time, was happy to help.

1 Like