Iphone Remote app doesnt work

Hi guys,

the remote app on my iphone doesnt work. It connected if i enter the code from the wemod app but then my phone says: Open the WeMod App on your pc. :frowning:
I closed both and i tryed to reconnect it and locked off and signed in but it doesnt work already. What did i wrong or did i something wrong?

You have to start the game from the app wemod press play then after game started you can use the phone app
Cant start game / trainer through phone. It only turns cheats off and on

i already did this but the remote app on my phone says: Open the WeMod App on your pc.
It doesnt switch to another window where i can take the cheats on or off.

Did you close WeMod from the tray? If not you need to close it from the tray otherwise it isnโ€™t actually closed.

yes i restarted my pc and the app too. :confused:

Set the phone down. What happens when u press play in wemod ? Does the game start playing ? If and when the game starts and you can move your character then press the app on your phone

Can you connect from remote.wemod.com? Did you start a game in WeMod first and does it say playing?

if i press play the game will start thats not the problem the problem is i cant set the cheats on or off on my phone.
on the computer it works perfectly but not on my phone.

Try going into settings on your iPhone>General> Storage and iCloud and see if the WeMod app is listed there, if so try deleting it from there so it clears all data from the app as well

Iโ€™ve been experiencing the same issue as described. Was anyone able to resolve this?

I have connected using the code but when starting a game/trainer it just shows open game on wemod app. I have tried re-installing the app on my iOS device and my PC. Any help would be appreciated as I upgraded to pro specifically to use this.

Thanks!

Force close the desktop app and remote app after entering your pin then reopen it and it should work. If not you can use remote.wemod.com