Iron Harvest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We are looking into this issue more :slight_smile:

1 Like

that could be the case and really that so?

welp even when i dont play online the game just freeze and then the sounds just play over and over again

still having frequent crashes used only the health when in fight crashes, just using unli troops and instant recruit still crashes I do hope the next update it will be fixed

Game freezes at least once a mission, also had the same Fatal Simulation error. Don’t play online would never use cheats online, but it is becoming slightly annoying as I really hate the population cap on this game.

I would just avoid using the mod/cheats for now as the crashes seem to happen at random for all of the cheats.

1 Like

Game still crashes when you try and use the health.

1 Like

They know, Hopefully they will wait until after the next update for the game comes(which I believe it tomorrow) before they update this mod

1 Like

We are unable to reproduce any game crashes. Without being able to do that there is no way for us to fix it.

I’ve never had issues in Skirmish mode, Not sure where you are testing the cheats. Challenge will crash and Campain will crash after a while. even when avoiding using Unlimited health and one-hit kills.

can confirm, since update the cheat causes a crash after about 15mins of use, in any more (skirmish or campaign)

Yep the game crash instantly when i use the unlimited resources in skirmish mode

Yep, same here, after applying the cheat, freezes up, then crash

up?

Still not working…

The Iron Harvest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Sadly it updated the very next day. So yeah crashes again. :slight_smile: Sorry STiNGERR

2 Likes

Dang… Would love a fix for this. I know the update was quickly after the mod fix.

1 Like

the game is still crashing after activation during the campaign

Would be great if there would be an update.
The game crashes after activation in the campaign

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: https://support.wemod.com/article/100-why-cant-i-request-an-update-for-a-game

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue.
Currently at the time of this post, only 3 of the 8,495 WeModders who play this game have voted for the Steam trainer to be updated, which is not enough to prioritise it.

1 Like