Iron Harvest Trainer

Possible to add the trainer options for the game “Iron Harvest” ? :slight_smile:

The game doesn’t come out until September. And the A.I. in the demo isn’t so strong, either.

Welcome to the community @griphass. :slight_smile:

Games are added to the WeMod library automatically by the system when it detects that the game has been downloaded by a certain number of people. So it’ll appear after it is released. :slight_smile:

Looks like a pretty awesome game.

1 Like

Oh, okay, I see. Too bad, that means more people have to download it then! If you like Company of Heroes like, this game is for you! ^^

I’ve been playing it for several months now, since mid 2018, and frankly this game is a nugget that just needs to be polished!
Great attention to detail, made with love and great gameplay worthy of a great Company Of Heroes. =D

The game currently cannot be downloaded. It can be pre-purchased or you can try out the separate open beta. But you can’t actually download the actual game yet from either Steam, Epic or GOG, which is why it’s not in the WeMod library at the moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I understand, it will be added only when you can download it or when it will be available to everyone in final version on Steam.

We just have to wait for it to be officially released, hoping enough people will buy it and then request to drag it to the application. ^-^

There’s a request for a trainer for the GOG version. Can we please have one for Steam, too? :slight_smile:

The Steam request is there. :slight_smile:

Everyone wanting a Steam trainer - make sure you select Steam under the name of the game before casting your vote.

Strange, it’s not showing up on my end. If it helps at all, I did cast a vote for GOG to help push that along. I’m sure both versions will pull through.

Try closing WeMod via Task Manager (including under the Background Processes header) then re-launch it. :slight_smile:

I am having the same problem as the fellow above. I have tried doing that and have also restarted my computer, but it does not show a second option.

Very strange indeed. I can still see it and that some have also put in votes for the Steam version. :thinking:

Do you know if you’re using the beta version of WeMod or the stable version?

I believe I am using the stable version.

Yeah me too. :thinking:
Well, time to call in reinforcements.

Nudge Nudge - @Instinct - Nudge Nudge.

While we’re waiting for him, could you try ending task on WeMod via Task Manager again - making sure there’s nothing straggling under the Background Processes header before re-launching it.

We can try two things, first and easiest thing is to wait. It should show but it’s new so it takes time for everyone’s app to show it.

Uninstalling, restarting the computer and then re-installing with the latest WeMod app download from the homepage of wemod.com would be the best next step if you don’t wish to wait :slight_smile:

I did as you asked a couple more times. @Instinct, reinstalling did not work either.

It looks like we need to wait.

Yeah just give it some time it should update, sorry for the delay! :slight_smile:

Yeah can confirm until today the option to vote for steam version still not exist. people dumping wemod points in gog thinking it will go toward steam version as well.

Hm, I can see the vote for the Steam version okay in the WeMod desktop app and that some people have been voting for it.

I’ll let the tech lads know it’s still not showing up for some, for some reason.

2 Likes

The game isn’t showing up on steam due to a caching issue. If you reinstall Wemod it will show up or you can just wait until the trainer is released. We will release it on steam regardless of the number of votes.

1 Like