Is it a scam or what?

hi,

basically , i found your website while surfing on the web, seen that i need pro to use it on phasmophobio so i consider buy it, BUT i’ve seen there was a free trial !

enter my card info , and pressed confirm and seen that the payment got refused because i didn’t have “the money” … i was like : “wait, how can’t i have 0€” so i looked my bank account , and seen that you tried to take me 54.99€… so what don’t you understand in “FREE TRIAL” is it the free part ???

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding the payment process for the free trial of our service. The charge you see on your account is actually a pre-authorization hold by the banks, which is a common practice to ensure the validity of the payment method provided.

During the 3-day trial period, this amount is held as a precaution, but it won’t be deducted from your account. If you choose to cancel the trial before it’s over, the banks will release this hold, and you won’t be charged. The purpose of this process is to prevent misuse of the trial by individuals who might enter incorrect or fraudulent payment information.

We understand the frustration this might have caused and appreciate your understanding of this practice. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

1 Like