Is this a scam?

I took the free trial the other day and it said your services are no more than $11, why am I being charged $85???

No scams here. The WeMod & Horizon apps, including Pro & Diamond are 100% legit and safe to use if you use them in the manner in which they were designed to be used. I’m not up on current prices for Pro or Diamond but $85 sounds like the current yearly subscription rate for your location. Maybe you had it set to auto renew for a year of service after the trial ends.

When I had signed up for the free trial I was only aware of a payment of $10, I hadn’t read that I was paying the whole year, I had though I was paying the $10 per month, is there a way we can correspond for me to have that rectified?

1 Like

Please shoot us an email at support@wemod.com from your account email address and we’ll get back to you asap. Thanks!

I’ve already sent multiple

We typically respond to emails sent on weekends on Monday, but I’ll bump you up :slight_smile: Expect a reply shortly.

I just sent a new one, I am sorry for my impatience. It was a literal surprise when I was charged $85, instead of the $10 I was expecting. Thank you for your assistance.

No problem. Completely understandable. Glad we could get this sorted quickly. If you have any other questions regarding Pro, please don’t hesitate to email us again!