Isonzo Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you I had taken the game offline

1 Like

Anytime I try to shoot it just causes me to crash

1 Like

i think the problem start when any one killed then every thing dosnt work except stamina

1 Like

xp not work , but other is best ,good work

1 Like

Class Experience Multiplier is not work anymore,please fix it

1 Like

Any update on fixing the class XP multiplier cheat? @GreenHouse

Everything still seems to be working on my end. The XP Multiplier works when I set it to about 2500. Maybe it’s working it’s just only noticeable when at really high numbers.

The LMGs still aren’t affected by the Unlimited Ammo cheat. They still require reloads and run out of ammunition. Is there any plans for a update? The trainer works well other than that one issue (on my end at least).

1 Like

it not work now

1 Like

The Isonzo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
2 Likes

You can’t hold your breath while using this trainer.
Also the XP multiplier doesn’t multiply the class xp but instead multiplies the account xp (I might be wrong im not sure)
Other than that really nice man!
This is a great way to bypass the competitive grinding so thanks for this!

2 Likes

To the people looking to get XP, if your on the attackers side and capture an sector you will get a ticket bonus and you will receive how much tickets you have in XP. So if you put your ticket about to 90,000k (max amount) and capture a sector you will receive that much XP.

2 Likes

After the last update everything now seems to work as intended! The LMGs now don’t have their ammunition decrease and are able to be used Rambo style.

I’ve been using it while Steam is online and have yet to run into any issues. I have of course only used it in custom matches and have set both a normal password and an admin password. If I get banned oh well, but as of right now all seems fine on the Italian Front.

Many thanks for these cheats, and you’re updates. Cheers!

1 Like

You can’t hold your breath while using this trainer!! :sob: I for the love of some god could not figure out what was going on with my 2 kills 1 breath challenge :rofl: :joy:

guess ill have to do the hold breath challenges without this then :joy:

also the xp multiplier doesnt really do much, i raised it up 30k and got the same point every kill and etc stuff i did :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Trainer does not work anymore :frowning:

1 Like

No one is putting in requests for update is the problem. It’s been needing an update for almost a month now but apparently this game doesn’t have a big enough audience for there to be anyone to request updates when needed.

P.s. I would be happy to put in an update request myself but sadly I cannot afford a Pro membership.

1 Like

Pro members can’t put in update requests either, just so you know.

1 Like

We used to be able to do that with the Tokens, but wemod got rid of them for some reason. I don’t like the new system at all.

This has never been a feature. The system has worked the same for the past several years when updates are placed in a testing queue then tested. Once they’ve been tested they are placed in creator queue if necessary at which point you can boost them. The only difference between the new and old system is you could boost games that weren’t in the queue before.

So, will the Isonzo cheats be getting an update soon? none of the work at the moment.

1 Like

The Isonzo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Grenades cheat added
1 Like