It's been a while

Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing good. I remember joining when Horizon was first being created, I remember when it was briefly on Se7enSins and then moved over to its own domain. I started modding back when it was possible to add DVar’s in CoD4 to a profile on the 360. I’ve seen the rise of the Jtag and the RGH which was very interesting, I guess the most noticeable thing I did was injecting raw config’s into the first Black Ops back when the decryption to the GSC files wasn’t public or cracked. Video of that here, not my channel. lol

I stopped keeping up with the scene around Black Ops 2 since High School was nearing an end I should’ve prepared for college. I recently built a new gaming PC and plan on getting back into gaming so that should be fun. I want to get back into the modding scene again but after I play my huge library that I made for myself. Anywho, I’ll be lurking and posting from now on to see what is possible and where the community is at.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Welcome back, man! I remember you.

You’re a real OG. Sept, 2010 is about as early as it gets. You even have lifetime Diamond.

Pop on the discord if you want to chat some more!

2 Likes

Haha it’s crazy to think that it’s been 7 years. Glad to see the team going strong! I just got on the discord, thanks for letting me know about it!

1 Like

G’day and Welcome Back Mate…
I hope that you enjoy your return, feel free to lurk as much as you want just watch out you don’t go bumping into the other lurkers :stuck_out_tongue:
The last thing that we want is a heap of bezerker lurkers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welcome back, long time no see! I hope life has been treating you well. Another from the class of 10/2010. Not many of us left. Don’t be a stranger.

1 Like

I wont be! I plan on posting soon, maybe release a couple of things I have in the vault just for fun. If you want to chat feel free to let me know!

1 Like

Will do.

Still older than him :wink:

– Theone0522 or hella old col4six0522 :joy::joy: