Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
This is the official discussion topic of the Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Nutrition
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Mega Exp
6. Unlimited Skill Points
7. Free Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/19/2019
    Started development

• 07/20/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 04/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/05/2023

• 05/11/2023

• 07/23/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’m not sure what Mega Exp is meant to do, because it doesn’t seem to do anything.

might want to update

If a trainer needs an update due to the game updating, then you need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.

Link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

1 Like

Unlimited health is applying to the mobs instead of us. I’m getting one-shotted by everything no matter what i try.

Still applicable, and nothing else seems to work either.

Trainer doesn’t work after update 17.1 on Feb 13, 2023. Might be connected to the engine update.

Yeah, these mods aren’t working at all. Most won’t stay activated and the ones that do, don’t do anything.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Health mod doesn’t work.

Changes:

1 Like

The Unlimited Resources doesn’t work. Or at least, not optimally.

It hardcaps everything at 99. But a great many things cost more than 99. And it won’t even let you raise things past 99 while on.

Also infinite health doesn’t work in combat

Steam version 1.2.4275 and Inf HP doesn’t work, food and energy seems working, but most important for me is HP

1 Like

Found a limited workaround for the 99 Cap.

Once you get items to give Research and Occult Research points you can instantly bump those to 99, then TURN OFF the cheat. Use enough to get the research you want done, then turn the cheat back on before you use the last one to replenish your supply.

You can also use this trick to get large amounts of Scrap if you want to keep rerolling new survivors.

1. Use the cheat to set all your items to 99
  2. Now turn the cheat off
  3. scrap everything scrappable. Make sure to keep AT LEAST one of each to replenish your supply back to 99 later. Note: Not all items give you scrap. Pay attention to what scrapping something actually gives you.
  4. You should be able to get enough for tons of survivor rescue rerolls…especially once you get later tier items. But remember, once you re-engage the cheat your scrap is instantly set back to 99. And pay attention because each reroll is more expensive, so it won’t take long for rerolls to cost well upwards of 99. But use this trick and you’ll have more than enough.

Thought your scrap count in the upper right corner will be pretty borked.

But yeah, still no health cheats.

I managed to find a pointer to the memory of % attack on the base using CE 7.2, I now accumulate 40 attacks per day, and the attack level is growing and growing, but I can’t keep up with such a rate of development of the enemy, so now I have % attack always 1, but there is a nuance, the complexity of attacks grows even if the number of completed attacks on the base does not change. Strange progression mechanics, if you don’t have time, you’re late.

In the new version, health also does not work. Stamina and satiety works. Other features I have not tested

Changes:

am i doing it wrong? i’ve followed the instructions yet none of the options are working for me?

Health still not working, or how to activate it correctly?
I chose a character at the base, he was injured from the previous attack, but his health was not restored.
On the world map, I chose a character from the group, activated it, and after the battle, he also lost his health. What am I doing wrong?

Add the ability to remove % attack on the base to disable attacks on the base, or the ability to reduce the level of danger.