JUMP FORCE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the JUMP FORCE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One Hit Kill
3. Unlimited Ability Bar
4. Unlimited Mobility Bar
5. Unlimited Awaken Bar

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Game has EasyAntiCheat. Read the second post in trainer thread for solution on how to disable it.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/19/2019
    Started development

• 02/19/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Download this file and replace “JUMP_FORCE.exe” in your game folder with it. Put Steam in offline mode. Then click Play in WeMod app.

Make sure to back up your original file first in case you want to go online and want to enable EasyAntiCheat.

JUMP_FORCE.rar (54.4 KB)

im not seeing the jumpforce.exe in files is their any way you can give a little more detailed step by step please. i tryed putting the file in the only 2 spots it could and both didnt work and the wemod app couldnt load the mods in their a jumpforce that is the anit cheat launcher from what the description says and jumpforce win64/shipping application but no .exe app

If you bought it from steam its in steam > common > games something like that

1 Like

I helped him.

1 Like

buut need unlimited money

@STN I think this needs a update mate :slight_smile: Cheers

What is broken?

I just can’t get it working, am I missing something?
won’t let me log in, was it because of the game version or I failed to bypass EAC umm

Curious question can anyone play Jump Force with trainer on in single player online and i do single player online where its just you and nobody else just wondering thank you

so the cheats and the skin modz ONLY work on offline mode annd having steam going offiline as well in the settings aslo disabling anti cheat cuz when i got this game and disable anti cheat it wouldn’t let me launch the gammmmeeeee not to mention use the master chief skin mod

the trainer wont download. keeps failing

Hello guys

• I have Uninstalled EAC
  • Got the new Jump_Force.exe
  • playing on Steam offline

But the only cheat which is working is the one hit kill, all other cheats crashes the game when the fight starts (didn’t try the unlimited awakening bar)

Am I doing something wrong?

Probably because game updated. Do you see an option to vote for an update?

Nope, I don´t see it

It can take a little but there is a request update button now which means the game did update :slightly_smiling_face: That’s most likely causing the issue

all it says for me is that it requires the 64 - bit version and that I am playing the 32 - bit version

The most common cause is that the EXE was not replaced so EasyAntiCheat is active :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the problem is that I can’t move the file

and the main file is open somehow