Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Jurassic World Evolution
This is the official discussion topic of the Jurassic World Evolution Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Feeders
3. Max Dinosaurs Stats
4. Max Rating
5. Fast Construction
6. Fast Research-Expedition-Hatch
7. No Sabotage
8. No Disease
9. No Storm
10. Unlimited Power

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/06/2021
    Started development

• 01/06/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Jurassic World Evolution cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

It says cheat is for 64bit? i cant use it?

Please paste your error message into the forum’s search box. Most of them have been resolved in multiple threads.
Here: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version"

Hi, I am have issues activating “Fast research-expeditions-hatch” - when turning on it turns off right away.

Fast construction is working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the cheat :slight_smile:

/Dan

Hi, I have a problem with the fast construction. Whenever I use it the construction sounds never end. It is really bugging me. Why does it act like this?

Hey I love this trainer id love to see a cheat that fills the bars at the bottom right of the screen so I can have much faster access to say the indoraptor or a cheat that gives you instant missions or a cheat that instantly completes a mission nice work with this trainer.

1 Like

This actually work. YAY

Hi :slight_smile: the trainer is amazing. Do you think you could add some cheats so that we could automatically complete missions and contracts and get max island ratings? I just want to be able to unlock all of the dinosaurs without doing their pesky tasks. Thank you :slight_smile:

Cool trainers, is it posible do like a indestructible fences?

it’s so annoying that a raptor breaking a concret wall with his head like wtf xd

no me permite usar me sale error cada vez! que lo inicio ayuden plis

espero se pueda ver la imagen espero su ayuda gracias ya desactive el antivirus y nada aun

ahora me sale error de instalacion lo desistale y lo volvi a instalar y salio este mensaje

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Bruh just make sure use another layer of fence or just keep thr comfort zone at 100%

There are missions where the dinosaurs are scripted to destroy fences, even if their comfort is at 100%.

To beat these missions, just commandeer the Ranger vehicle and spam-shoot flares over the fence until the mission timer reaches 0. Carnivores are attracted to flares and will focus on them instead of the fence.