Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can see the cheats just fine.
Be sure to be on the newest update of Infinity

2 Likes

Everyone saying the cheats arent there try restarting infinity because i can see them

A reputation cheat would be awesome. Just so we can max the levels to get the special missions or rewards.

2 Likes

I agree with krelios and Mimox on full rep on factions…if it can be modified…here’s hoping that would be added on soon.

3 Likes

If it says no supported trainer available will the cheats still work. I think my game is updated more than the trainer supports.

Try it

um wtf on the tacano islande it says I have negative 4 billion+ money can u please fix cuz I need to complete missions on that island and I cant do anything when I have negative 4 billion dollars to spend…

Hope you turned the cheat off after turning it on. Not suppose to leave it on. Thats what happened

1 Like

play normal until you have enough funds to pay for a lot and mess around with money for a while then turn it on

Adding rep and unlocking all dinos

Did you know saying Please can get you a long way in life.

2 Likes

I apologise for that, I was tired.

Now I feel like an ass

Just a update that Jurassic World: Evolution got a 1.7GB Update today… guess it’s ready for a patch :slight_smile: Cheers @STiNGERR

2 Likes

The trainer needs a update for the 1.4 patch I think.

1 Like

yep 1.7GB Update…will do that :slight_smile:

Trainer offline ;x whenever you have time Stingerr, i know you’re pretty busy. keep up the work team

So I tried using the trainer regardless, and while it kind of worked and let me get 5 stars in the challenge mode, it made a horrible buzzing noise though my speakers that made me panic a bit. Hoping this gets fixed soon though.

Will you be updating this trainer?, not to rush you or anything, great work on the trainers! :+1:t2:

And now there was Update 1.4.3, a 489.2mb patch.

1 Like