Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think I found a bug I had the max rep cheat active and Suddenly my Entertanment rep went to zero. I don’t know when but maybe after I finished a contract?

yeah doing a contract will lower the negativly affects reps to zero but can be fixed just by saving and reloading

this is so awesome i used the perfect ratings for challenge mode and got all the skins :slight_smile:

so I guess, we won’t see an update :frowning:

Hello @thaclone.

The trainer is not in need of an update.
The last game update was on the 25th February. The latest trainer was released on the 7th March. Therefore it is up to date.

In March, the developers of this game announced that they have paused development due to COVID-19 and, at the time of this post, have not yet announced that development has resumed.

i seem to be having an issue with the trainer.
I am not able to use quick research as well as the feeders in the campaign mode.
How can i fix this?

Welcome to the community.

I’m guessing that you probably have the Epic Games version of the game which was given free recently.
In that case, you need to use the Epic Games trainer here: Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.
This is the Steam trainer, as the name of it states.

took some time, because I recently came back to the game…
it still needs an update :upside_down_face:

last update for the trainer was on Dec 11th 2019
and it is still missing the “max paleobotany stat” because this was added to game, after the last trainer update - but this game is so old now, that nobody cares for it anymore :frowning:

Incorrect. The last trainer update was March 2020. As stated to you previously in this thread.
As you can see here: Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #122 by STiNGERR.

Click the History button under the trainer and select the most recent version from the list.