Jurassic World Evolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Jurassic World Evolution Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Fast Research
2. Fast Construction
3. Max Health
4. Max Food
5. Max Water
6. Max Comfort
7. Perfect Ratings
8. Max Reputation
9. Unlimited Money
10. Unlimited Power

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2018
    Started development

• 06/21/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 10/10/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/15/2018
    Fast Construction cheat added
    Max Reputation cheat added
    Unlimited Power cheat added

• 12/25/2018

• 03/17/2019

• 06/26/2019

• 12/26/2019

• 01/29/2020

• 02/10/2020

• 03/07/2020

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

i dont see the cheats in infinity yet ?

1 Like

Yeah, It shows on the list but the game count doesn’t go up and no cheats are visible.

Also can we get a no sabotage cheat?

2 Likes

Yeah, i dont see the cheats in infinity. Is it going to work today ?
Thanks

Could u add a “Unlock everything” mod ? Buildings etc.

1 Like

yeah like it says no supported trainers are available even though they were just made

1 Like

Thank you for making this cheat, but it currently shows no cheats in the infinity app. https://i.imgur.com/DCvTGZE.png

Also may I suggest a cheat for max reputation with the 3 branches of the park’s development, Entertainment, Security, and Science?

5 Likes

I also agree with that suggestion :grin:

2 Likes

Yea, “No supported trainer available”

1 Like

another suggestion also might be faster dig and fossil decode times as well

1 Like

Hello,
I have two versions of the game : 1.2.1.34159 and 1.3.1.34557 and the trainer tell me no supported trainers available it’s normal ?

Yes it is. I dont know why but he probably still has to work on it or something.

from what i heard they said its gotta be approved or something like that

All fixed :+1:

This won’t be an issue again.

4 Likes

Could you please an a cheat that unlocks everything (modification genomes, upgrades, building, etc.)

2 Likes

Issue: Unlimited Money Toggles on Island 3 (Isla Tacano) and shows $99 million but the game continues to show everything as too expensive - need a work around for this please. Did anyone get the trainer to work past this issue?

2 Likes

You need to get out of the red zone first before the cheat will work. I sold a few building and then it worked no problem.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ll keep trying. I sold the large million dollar building and a few of the smaller ones but couldn’t build a fence or upgrade the power. I guess I toggled the money too soon.

restart the island deactivate any cheats you have on and wait until your above the red and then do it xD

1 Like

The only thing that is kinda missing is a option to get full reputition with all factions. If we had that we can unlock all dinos and buildings ourself.

2 Likes