Just Cause 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Almost everything is working fine, the only thing is that it seems that when using a rocket launcher and you take damage then you will start twitching and the rocket launcher cannot be reloaded. Is this an issue with the trainer or the game?

Overall its a great trainer @unknown_v2

is it possible to add the following cheats?

unlimited jetpack fuel
no weapon overheat
signal lights
unlimited vehicle health

?

1 Like

maybe possible within a week after release if you can find hundreds upvotes. but not after 3 years after lol

Freeze challenge timer does not work, possibility for repair?

seems like freeze challenge is broken in all trainers. i can recommend to use add time cheat instead

I’ve just gotten Just Cause 3 and the version is Jul 14 2016 (as per my WeMod app). Everything looks good to play but when I begin (on top of that plane with a rocket gun or whatever it’s called) the gun doesn’t shoot and I keep failing over and over again. I turn the cheats on once the game is loaded and it loads just fine both by toggling through the WeMod app and also using the toggle keys themselves. It just simply doesn’t work. I’m new at this sorry, so if I’m doing something wrong, please let me know. I’ve “enabled” the mod downtime thing too. Gosh I really hope this makes sense to someone as I’m a bit lost and my Hubby said this is a great game for blowing stuff up and I was oh so looking forward to it…but in godmode ofc :slight_smile:

the “infinite ammo” dosn’t work on the rocket launcher

Just Cause 4 is out maybe we’ll get a trainer

@YELAG It works for me and if you can’t shoot then just spam click your left mouse button

it doesnt work for rpgs in all jc3 trainers

Freeze challenge timer (used for monitor missions) doesn’t work.

I tried both F7 and alt-F7 for all available versions of wemod trainer.
I also tried both before a mission and then during the mission.

Any chance to fix? or to maybe add an option to increase timer by 1 or 5 mins?

What is the “add time cheat”?

I don’t see it listed as one of the options. Is it another trainer?

Yes. (We can’t share links.) I’ve used another trainer for some problematic challenges (wingsuit, bombcar). Also JC series has its own modding site with a lot of interesting stuff. You can google it if you’re planning to play JC 2-3-4

it’s when you explode in a vehicle in god mode but the developer does not seem to want to change his trainer

I cant reload any of the special weapons. like the RPG etc… when I fire them they only fire once and then Rico starts having a seizure. he then starts shaking uncontrollably for all weapons, but they will reload.

Its mentioned in the description. Reloading option isn’t applicable for rpg-like weapons.

1 Like

i dont use the reload cheat. just inf ammo.

i missing mrantifun trainer , this is better the have inf ammo for RPG etc

1 Like

Also cannot use rocket launchers aside from the first shot. From what i have tried, inf tether does not work. Placing any more than the max and they will break, and accuracy does not work also. Very noticeable with the LMG as its spread is atrocious. I read some of the previous posts, does anybody have an explanation on the tech side as to why launchers behave that way with these cheats activated?

The person who made this trainer is no longer with WeMod, so it is likely outdated and might not be updated. However, I’m sure at some point @MrAntiFun will port his Just Cause 3 trainer to WeMod when he finds the time to do so.

@Instinct apologies for the tag, might this game need a button to request an update for a new trainer? :slight_smile:

1 Like