Just Cause 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i think a Unbreakable tether feature it would be nice, and maybe a way to try and fix the health glitch @FLiNG

Could you add a waypoint teleporter?

Can you add infinite fast travel flares? Or are they going to become infinite after i get gear mod for more flares?

Unlimited Companion Health this cheat also works with enemy vehicles i shot 10 times at a tank plane car with the cheat activated it doesn’t break it turn it off the vehicles will break again too

this is good one , but i guess it need unlimited boost for jetpack .

Just came here to say that I would love an unlimited jetpack fuel mod for this game!

just got the game and, looking at a previous post, what happened to no/freeze heat?

i dontthimnk its working anymore

I started playing JC3 because of this but sometime the whole game bugs out.
Examples: dialogue stops during missions that won’t let me progress, have to kill specific vehicles (tanks) are invincible and so on

Can we add one more to the just cause 3 Trainer pls.

1. Add in Infinite Wingsuit boost.
1 Like

So basically I only use unlimited ammo cheat and for dual wielding weapons it just gets rid of all your ammo. If you can could you please take a look? Thanks in advance.

Causes enemy vehicles to become immortal. Broken af.

Hey can anyone explain why i can’t connect to wemod?
i reinstalled wemod, even installed just cause 3 trainer, thinking it might help but none of this fixed the issue